An edible gift basket is a form of appreciation for the more than 4.1 million secretaries and administrative assistants in the United States. Last week’s employment numbers showed that more than two million administrative assistants and secretaries have been unable to rejoin the job market since America’s economic downturn. While productivity is reportedly up, many offices of America still feel the pangs of losing these valuable administrative professionals (secretaries).
The U. S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) showed the median wage for a secretary or administrative assistant was $34,660, or $16.66 per hour, in 2010. The International Association of Administrative Professionals says that Administrative Professionals Week remains the greatest workplace observance outside of major holidays.
Refer to this consumer information to order an edible gift basket for an administrative assistant:
- Administrative Assistant Day runs the week of April 21-27, 2013.
- Choose an edible gift basket and a gift card to give an administrator to show appreciation.
- Because gift baskets containing edible treats are often shared among coworkers, an edible gift should accompany a gift card.
Where to find affordable edible gifts for (Secretary) Administrative Assistant’s Week?
- At Edible Arrangements’ coupon website, deal seekers can redeem $2 off their next purchase: Coupon code INET4413 is good until secretary and/or administrative professional’s week, expiring on April 30, 2013. (However, note that some edible gifts are are not included in the deal and fruit bouquet delivery costs vary.)
- Find specials live on a special web page of the Chocolate Covered Company site. Tempting specials such as Belgian Dark Chocolate Almond Bark, Oreo® Cookie White Belgian Chocolate Bark and other creations are on sale for $44.95, including shipping. There’s also a page of edible gifts for under $50 with free shipping.
- Harry and David offers several fresh fruit baskets, flower arrangement baskets and other edible gifts in observance of Administrative Professionals Day. The best ideas include free express shipping such as Harry and David’s fruit basket classic for $69.95. The edible gift is comprised of more than six types of fruit, such as bananas, pineapple, avocado, apples, kiwi, mango, a duo of organic Royal Riviera pears.
Will your office observe Administrative Assistant’s Week or Secretary’s Day with an edible gift?