The Situation: You’re invited to two kindergarten graduation parties, three housewarming celebrations and a 30th birthday party. The problem is that the invitations are from events taking place over the month of July, when you plan to be out of town, helping your fiancé fix up his new summer home. While you can’t be at all 6-events at the same time, it’s nothing that some edible gift baskets can’t fix.
Here’s why and how. Sometimes a hectic social calendar mandates the delivery of edible gift baskets to express regrets for an inability to attend.
1) Access the Internet. Visit Google and enter the keywords: “fruit bouquet” or “edible gift baskets.”
2) Click on any of these fruit bouquet company web sites: Edible Arrangements, Harry and David, Fruit Flowers and Cherry Moon Farms. To save time visit the official sites, avoiding second tier Web sites filled with an advertising links.
3) Next, thinking of each recipients celebration, select fitting edible gift baskets. Most fruit bouquet company Web sites are categorized according to the occasion. There’s edible gift basket for the following situations:
- I’m Sorry
- Birthday Party
To express your regrets for being unable to attend, you could send an “I’m Sorry” edible gift basket from FruitFlowers. Starting at about $59.00.
For the graduation, Edible Arrangements caters to the under age crowd with its Kids & Kids at Heart Collection. Edible fruit baskets embody such characters as Sponge Bob, Scooby Doo, Mickey Mouse and Hello Kitty.
4) After you choose a fruit bouquet for each recipient, be sure to check each address. Some fruit bouquet companies will impose another delivery charge if the wrong delivery address posted with the order.
Cherry Moon Farms features a plenitude of housewarming gifs on its fruit bouquet company Web site.
4) Finally, before finalize your orders, don’t forget to personalize and double check that each fruit bouquet message has the correct greeting and intended note.