Mother’s Day falls on Sunday, May 8, 2011. And it’s the only gift bearing holiday—when failure to acknowledge the one person, who birthed you is non-negotiable. According to the National Retail Federation, Mother’s Day’s is the second leading consumer spending holiday after the winter holiday, averaging more than $10 billion in sales. Fortunately, sending an edible fruit basket is merely procrastination-proof, if you follow these how-to tips:
How to Place a Timely Edible Fruit Bouquet Order for Mother’s Day
1) Set up a reminder on your iPhone or other smartphone technology for April 29th at 4PM or after your last appointment of the day. This
2) Access the Internet.
3) Visit any of the fruit bouquet company Web sites. Select from the most recognized brands:
Edible Arrangements fruit bouquets have a short refrigerated life and have to be consumed within the first 24 hours to be enjoyable. At the same token, Edible Arrangements accepts custom made orders and the chocolate dipped strawberries are a sweet and juicy option. Also, consider some of the Mother’s Day special fruit bouquets.
Cherry Moon Farms edible fruit bouquet arrives in a traditional style basket, comprised of full pieces of organic fruit: apples, oranges, and three types of pears. For Mother’s Day, the fruit bouquet company is featuring a potted pink rose plant and 6 hand-dipped strawberries arriving on corresponding days. (Only $59.99
Harry & David is a classic in fruit bouquets, made of fruit and kosher goods. The fruit bouquet company also owns a pear orchard, where they cultivate organic Royal Riviera ® pears.
4) Select an edible fruit bouquet based on its size. (Is mother a fruit lover? How many pieces of fruit come in the fruit basket? Does mom have anyone to share the bouquet with her? )
5) Opt for add-ons. If this happens to be the only gift that you’re sending mother, consider adding a bouquet of flowers or add a box of chocolate dipped fruit.
6) To ensure ample delivery time, place the Mother’s Day edible fruit order by 11 PM on April 29th
7) Don’t forget to add a personal note that comes with edible fruit order.